Wednesday 22 September 2010

Le Petit Prince



'my drawing was not a picture of a hat. It was a picture of a boa constrictor digesting an elephant. I drew the inside of the boa constrictor, so that the grown-ups could see it clearly. They always need to have things explained.'





When i was in Paris i stumble upon a book shop and to my excitement found the little prince book, obviously in french! (later to discover that the little prince must be quite big as there are many little prince postcards etc scattered round Paris!) The Little Prince is significant to me as i got it as a present when i was about 6 along with other items of my dads. He learnt english reading the little prince ( polish) Its such a great book for adults and children alike!
i would like to learn french from mine, but i think it will have to wait until after my studies. I would like to live in Paris for a while and be able to know the language!

x